Bright Spots: May
As the saying goes, a picture’s worth a thousand words. These are some bright spots I shared from the past month on Instagram.
1. Ice cream dripping down my hand while my kid keeps photobombing me, that’s real life: the messiness, the wildness, the kids crawling all over me. Being real, really present, really alive requires all of the above and the occasional pretty picture. But a pretty picture with an intention to share, communicate, shine, be bold and uplift is so much better than that delicious ice cream cone and lasts longer too.
2. Read Big Magic with the Forth Chicago book club and found this magic nugget of permission to be messy and half-assed done with perfection! Let’s kill perfection and instead embrace possibilities, fun, play and getting dirty, shall we?
3. I had the opportunity to speak at a divinely inspired event hosted by Alice Foy. Grit & Grace was an evening of inspiration, vulnerability, and authenticity where I shared a personal branding exercise with the group before the storytellers shared with us.
4. Celebrating another year in the books with my man! I am one of the luckiest girls in the world to have such a good partner, friend, and father to my children. I am looking forward to adventure and love as we move into our next year together.
5. I spent an inspiring day of coach training with dedicated ontological coaches. Coach training essentials: a purse full of mango kombucha and sharpened pencils ready to go.
6. In May, I closed out a year-long project with a fashion client and totally felt their energy, power and promise for the future. They are set to rock the fashion world! P.S. – You should see their warehouse, it’s Amazon-worthy.
Hi there, I’m Lisa.
I’m a life, brand + business coach. I help ambitious entrepreneurs create a life by design with intention, experience, and insight. Interested in seeing what’s possible for you? Message me and let’s talk.
Want every so often emails chock full of ideas, events and intention? Sign up here.